Sunday 24 May 2015

Dealing with setbacks

So its safe to say this past week I have had a set back in my progress with my CFS.

I have felt utterly exhausted and achy and have started to get a lot of pain, particularly in my legs which has caused me problems sleeping.

I have to confess to have let it get to me this week, have been very tearful and worried about it and anxieties about this illness have resurfaced.

I missed a family meal which I was particularly upset about. I feel like I let people down and that I miss out on so much.

Somehow I have got to regain that positive spirit that says 'Come on Clare, you can beat this'

Its my birthday tomorrow and am going to a spa for the day with a friend, so hoping a change of scenery and a pamper will do me good and help get my mindset right again.

Its a scary illness, full of uncertainties but I have to keep hoping and believing I will be well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment