Sunday 3 May 2015

Clare's little tips :-)

So I just wanted to share some things that have helped me, little adaptations for when I am having a bad day with symptoms and things that have just made life a bit easier.

I am no expert so this is purely what has worked for me.........

First and foremost, the best thing I have ever bought is my Nook E-Reader.
I have always loved reading but once I got ill it was such a chore and drain on my energy to keep traipsing to the library to renew my books, and that trip to the library had to be factored in to my weekend and ate into time I could be doing something more enjoyable. So, in the January sale I took the doubtful plunge into the world of e-readers and I am totally converted. At the touch of a button I can access so many books, magazines and newspapers. I now read more than ever and it fills the time on those days I am stuck in bed or laying on the sofa aching.

Another thing I did was to get a TV and DVD player for my bedroom so that when I am in discomfort or really tired after work I can relax in bed and still watch my favorite programmes and films.

Another adaptation I made was to start doing my grocery shopping online. It is again saving my time and energy for something I would rather be doing.

Its all about finding little things to make life that bit easier.

I would be interested to hear from readers of my blog with any hints and tips for things they have done to preserve energy and free up precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment