Saturday 25 April 2015

A good week

Yesssss!

Ahhh it makes all the difference to have a week like I have had...feeling well, feeling alert, not too tired and generally more 'me'.

I have managed to work 7hrs and 15 mins Monday to Friday and even managed a short walk on Tuesday evening. A couple of months ago this would have been unthinkable.

Today I have done my house chores and done a bit of shopping and had my hair cut.

Just normal things, but to someone with CFS all this is massive progress and gives me a great boost. I recognise there may be weeks that are not so good, but I savour the times like I have had this week and use them to harness positivity for the week ahead.

Have a great weekend readers and fellow bloggers x

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. Great to see you recognising such progress.

    ReplyDelete